Latest NEWS: 9/17/2013 You asked and I listened. The re-designed website is finally here.
Over the last 4 years, I have received a lot of input from my customers on how to make this site better. The old site rarely changed. Information was hard to find. I was flooded with emails about topics that should have been answered on the site, and many customers wanted payment options other than Paypal and money orders. The old design served me well, but I have outgrown it.
Some of the changes include:
At the same time, there is also going to be a small price increase for most services. I promised everyone I would do my best to hold my very low prices for 2 years, and I am proud that I have been able to do it for 5 years! But like everything else, my costs continue to rise every year. I have absorbed them up until now, but can't do it any longer.
- A new, modern online store. This is the biggest change to the site. The new shopping cart works just like the ones that you are already familiar with if you do any shopping on the Internet.
- Along with the store, I now accept most major credit cards. Many customers asked for this feature. I will still be accepting Paypal, and you can still send a money order when you ship your radio, which I always appreciate because it helps keep my costs down.
- To protect your valuable personal information, the shopping pages are secured with industry standard 256 bit SSL encryption, the same encryption used by major online retailers. (I do not save your credit card information.)
- The Garage page has many new topics. This page contains valuable troubleshooting information to help you determine whether your radio really has a problem, or if the problem is in the bike.
- A new, more modern look. The old site did the job it needed to do, but was a little boring. The new look will hopefully make the site easier to read. I have also relocated some information to make it easier to find.
- Mobile website. The redesigned site will now automatically format for use with smart phones. This will make it much easier to read technical articles wherever you want.
Despite the increase, you will find that my prices are still extremely low.